0 of 1 questions completed
Test your knowledge of phrasal verbs at the intermediate level.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Complete the sentences with the correct phrasal verbs. The main verb is given in the brackets. Remember to use the correct grammatical form of the verb.
- It's so noisy, what's (going on) (go) there?
- How do you (get on with) (get) your mother-in-law?
- My sister has (broken down) (break) my computer again and I cannot use the Internet.
- You must (check out) (check) this new pub in the old market. It's fantastic and the beer is cheap.
- You must (log in) (log) to the system to be able to use all the functions.
- You've been going out for at least two years. Don't you think it's time to (move in) (move) together?
- I hate (trying on) (try) clothes when I'm doing shopping in winter.
- People who drink and drive usually want to (run away) (run) from the police.
- You're driving too fast! If you don't (slow down) (slow) now, I'll never go with you anywhere.
- The plane had some problems with the engine but finally we could (take off) (take) and I got to the meeting on time.
I hope you find the website useful. If there are any mistakes in the exercises, please let me know.© Copyright 2013 EnglishBucket.com, All rights Reserved. Written For: EnglishBucket.com - Free English online exercises